Steps we take to protect your chocolates from the heat!
We have developed a ‘hot weather protection’ pack , available to purchase for $10 at the checkout online or over the phone. This consists of an ice block wrapped inside a protective thermal bag, and various packing materials to line the box. This pack has been tested to keep your chocolates cool during transit for approximately 5 days.
To ensure that your chocolates and confectionery arrive at their destination in the best possible condition, a pinch of may delay the delivery of chocolates for one or two days if the weather is extremely hot on the day the chocolates are ordered.
If your order is placed on a Friday, we may send products on the following Monday so that the products do not sit in a delivery depot over the weekend. Tasmanian customers may choose the option of picking up their order from one of our stores upon arrangement.
In any instance, if your order is being delayed, we will contact you on the phone number or email address provided.
Due to the fragile nature of our chocolates, we highly recommend that Hot Weather Protection packs are included in your order during the hotter months from October to April. Refunds will not be offered for any heat affected products unless a hot weather protection pack has been purchased during these months.
Steps you can take to protect your chocolates from the heat!
1. Add a hot weather pack to your cart.
2. At Checkout, select the priority shipping method when the destination temperature may be above 30°C – this is overnight delivery.
3. Be home for delivery! Choose a delivery address where someone will be available to accept the package so it doesn’t sit outside in the heat.
4. If the box feels warm, open immediately to expose your chocolates to cooler indoor air. If chocolate has softened at all, give it a chance to firm up again before handling further.
5. If you need your order delivered by a specific date, please add a note at checkout or contact us so we can ensure your order arrives on time and intact.
Thank you for your understanding of our policy.