Steps we take to protect your chocolates from the heat!
Our chocolates are NOT available to overseas buyers.
For Australian buyers, we have developed a ‘hot weather protection’ pack, available to purchase for $10 at checkout. This consists of a protective thermal bag and various packing materials. This pack has been tested to keep your chocolates cool during transit for approximately 3-5 days, depending on temperature.
To ensure that your chocolates and confectionery arrive at their destination in the best possible condition, a pinch of may delay the delivery of chocolates for one or two days if the weather is extremely hot on the day the chocolates are ordered.
If your order is placed on a Thursday or Friday, we may send products on the following Monday so that the products do not sit in a delivery depot or Post Office over the weekend. Tasmanian customers may choose the option of picking up their order from Harvest Market, Launceston on Saturdays by arrangement.
In any instance, if your order is being delayed, we will contact you on the phone number or email address provided.
Due to the fragile nature of our chocolates, we highly recommend that Hot Weather Protection packs are included in your order during the hotter months from October to April. Refunds will not be offered for any heat affected products unless a hot weather protection pack has been purchased during these months.
Steps you can take to protect your chocolates from the heat!
1. Add a hot weather pack to your cart.
2. At Checkout, select the Express shipping method when the destination temperature may be above 30°C – this is overnight delivery to major cities in Australia.
3. Be home for delivery! Choose a delivery address where someone will be available to accept the package so it doesn’t sit outside in the heat.
4. If the box feels warm, open immediately to expose your chocolates to cooler indoor air. If chocolate has softened at all, give it a chance to firm up again before handling further.
5. If you need your order delivered by a specific date, please add a note at checkout or contact us so we can ensure your order arrives on time and intact.
Thank you for your understanding of our policy.